This foundational program will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help you find your voice.
If you aspire to teach, you’re in good company: We want you to master the fundamentals, so completing our program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher.
OUR 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- The Business of Yoga
WHAT MAKES STUDIO 1010’s TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: Our teacher’s have over 20 years combined experience in teaching yoga and mentoring yoga students.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
- Yoga Alliance accredited training school
NOW ENROLLING FOR FALL 2017
8 weekend modules:
Oct. 7-8; Oct. 21-22; Nov 4-5; Nov. 18-19; Dec 2-3; Dec 9-10; Jan 6-7; Jan 20-21
Saturday schedule: 8am-6pm ; Sunday 8am-5:30
Save $500 by registering early!
Cost: $3,000 USD by September 15th
For more information & to apply: YTTapplication